Auto Battle is a mobile game and different from most other games. Here are the daily steps that I find useful to gain good equipment and gold:
– Check out the current events in Notice -> Events. You usually got 3 free spins and card draws every day to get useful items.
– When Gear is marked with an N there is new equipment that might be better than the previous one. Check the marked slot and tap on change so you can view the alternatives. Choose the item with the best main value (e. g. HP + 500) and then go for your character’s important value, e. g. INT or DEX.
– Smelt the gear you don’t need (first equip all the gear which is better than your previous one) to create even better equipment! Pay attention to the N on gear which occurs when you have smelted better items and check it before smelting further.
– News in other categories (like Team Battle) are marked via a little red dot. Do check them out!
– When you feel strong enough, check via Combat -> Map if you can b>Challenge a Boss. The boss will be 2 levels above its map’s level and (when beat) unlock the next map which is the same level as the boss you just defeated. This is especially important right in the beginning because you level quickly. You can defeat 3 bosses for free every day.
– Have a look in the Arena to see if you can defeat someone with less power so you will gain a better rank. You have 5 free fights every day and there is a few minutes cooldown between the fights.
– Join a Guild. Every day there will be a login bonus when you go to Guild -> Sign in.
– Join Team Battles. There’s nothing bad about them (no fee as long as you only join a team, not found one yourself) and the only thing that can happen is that you get a reward.
– Get your character some Skills so they can use stronger attacks.
– As soon as this category is unlocked, activate a Hero to fight alongside your character. You will have to equip him or her as well paying attention to their main attribute. Also, they can use skills when you give them some.
How to make use of sparkling gear
Congratulations, you have found some high value equipment! As long as the main value of this item is better or as good as the alternatives you’ve got, you can Enhance it so the side values are raised:
Unfortunately, you will have to stop using it when you get better equipment but you cannot smelt or sell a sparkling item! It will remain in your bag. There is an easy solution though: Open your Bag and select the sparkling item you have discarded. Now, tap on Inherit.
This way, you can pass the special sparkling power on to another item and smelt the (not sparkling anymore) gear.